Depends on Qt 4.x
|Submitted: Nov 8 2009|
Updated: Feb 14 2012
Qtitan DataGrid is a unique data grid library (Qt third-party widget) for Nokia-Qt that offers functionality and development comfort of the same level as in its .NET and Delphi counterparts. At the moment, this is the only grid component on the market with such an impressive array of advanced functions and outstanding performance. This Qt data grid component was created entirely in C++, which had a very positive effect on its speed, especially in cases with large and extra large sets of data.
- Added French, German and Russian translations.
- Added methods setMaxWidth() and setMinWidth() for the grid's columns. You can control constraints of the table column while resizing.
- Added signal newRowClicked(). It is allow to make custom action and block a standart procedure adding rows.
- Refactored of several key internal mechanisms.
- Fixed many minor bugs in various parts of the component so the grid become more stable.
- Fixed known bugs in the design-time.
- Added support for Windows Air technology for some grid's elements.
- Added support for Printing System. You have the way to print grid's contents including header, columns, footer, summaries cells, grouping rows and other elements.
- Added ability to create the custom button for the grid's cell without changing the cell's editor. Buttons can be static or has activated by mouse over event or by focus.
- Of all grid's signals the first parameter sender was removed. Unfortunately this has led to a breach of backward compatibility.
- The fuction that shows how to add arbitrary actions to the popup menu has been added to the demo examples.
- Increased speed of rendering of the grid contents due to the mechanism for drawing cell's separate lines.
- Fixed an error handling the role Qt::DecorationRole.
- displayFormat() has no effect for the displaying of the Date/Time value in cell's display mode has been fixed.
- The numeric editor applying for the grid cell by Qt::DisplayRole if the Qt::EditRole is not specified.
- Fixed: Editors of the grid cells is not correctly display the size of the font for scaling.
- Fixed: Columns layout does not work properly in banded View.
- Fixed: At the first start automatic height is not used until the resize has been executed.
- For auto height feature, if the cell has no value or value is empty, the grid shows the cell with zero height.
- Fixed: Zooming is not working properly for columns that have a constant width.
- Implemented a lot of small and large patches to increase stability and improve performance characteristics.
- Switching to the MSVS2010.
- Added an ability to zoom the contents of the grid by pressing Cntrl + , Cntrol -or from context menu.
- Redesigned the signals about changes within the cell editor - creating, deleting, modifying.
- Added the ability to control the context menu. Now it is possible to define an element in place where the context menu is showing.
- Additionally added possibility to block the context menu showing and ability for changing items in the context menu.
- Added two similar policies for activation the cell's editor by pressing any keys. One variant with the swallow the first character, the other with the transmission of the first character immediately to the editor.
- Bugfix. Grid rows does not appear after maximizing the window.
- Bugfix. The QTableView's' delegate can not get the value for the font and colors using the model.
- Bugfix. Selecting the cells in multi-select mode is not working properly.
- Bugfix. Improved algorithm for updating element's layout.
- The Drag & Drop mechanism has been implemented. Can be used in either target or source mode.
- Drag & Drop demo was added.
- Added filter support
- Support Mac OS X
- New feature - fast scroll effect
- Support Qt 4.7.0, 4.7.1 versions.
- Support Microsoft Office style grouping. Demo application was added.
- Refactoring relation modes (relation and master-details). Demo application was added.
- Table cell editor supports relation and master-details mode.
- Improved grid API.
- Added ability to add default value to the grid cell while new row is constructed.
- Added ability to save/load column's and band's layout to/from XML.
- Added new icons for the editors of picture and multi-line text.
- Added ability to specify the text to the editor of a new row.
- Added ability to specify the text and brush to the group's panel.
- New feature implemented, the cell focus follows the mouse.
- QAction's exported from QWidget embeded into the grid column or into the grid cell was supported.
- Documentation for features summary calculation, relation mode, load/save layout to XML, table view options, banded view options was added.
- Fixed bug. Improved the reaction of the grid to scrolling. Increased the table rendering speed during scrolling.
- Fixed bug. The autoheight and autowidth modes conflict.
- Fixed bug. Lines between cells are not always rendered.
- Fixed bug. Popup editor windows cannot be resized in Linux.
- Fixed bug. The band width is reset when a column is dragged from one band to another.
- Fixed bug. The focus is removed after sorting/grouping.
- Fixed bug. When a new line is added, the added image is not shown.
- Fixed bug. When grouping by column is active, adding a new line does not work correctly.
- Fixed bug. When groups of lines are folded or unfolded, scrollbars are not positioned correctly.
- Fixed bug. The text in the column header does not fit within the boundaries in Linux.
- Fixed bug. Compilation and support for the 64-bit mode.
License: Proprietary License